Call for artists
Israel – Dead Sea
25 February 2016 – 3 March 2016, Ceramic workshop and art tour
We are pleased to announce a unique ceramic workshop and professional tour of art in Israel initiated by the Ceramic Artist Association of Israel.
The project is especially designed to offer a window to Israeli art scene and cultural environment including acquaintance with Israeli ceramic artists, visits to museums and many of Israel’s historic sites.
During the stay in Israel, artists will be accompanied and taken care of by the Ceramic Artist Association of Israel
8 days tour in Israel 21 February 2016 – 28 February 2016, for 10 ceramic artists including:
- 3 days professional hands-on workshop in a unique ceramic studio situated in the magnificent Arava desert by the Dead Sea. The workshop will also include Israeli artisits, and will be hosted by the Spanish artist, RAFAEL PÉREZ
- A basic working knowledge in ceramic techniques and knowledge of the English language is required.
- 4 days tour in Israel focused on art directed by a professional tour guide expert in art.
The 8 days detailed tour program will be sent to applicants at the time of enrollment
Total package fee for Work Shop and Art Tour – 2700 $ per person including:
- Flight ticket up to 500$
- Hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Ceramic Workshop + full accommodation
- Arrival from airport to Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Meals in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem
September 1 2015 – October 31 2015
Please fill the applications form and submit it