The Ceramic Artists Association of Israel holds professional activities representing the complexity and unique language of ceramic art, while maintaining a dialogue with the world of contemporary art and design.
The purpose of the Association is to promote public awareness of ceramic arts both in Israel and abroad, while simultaneously exposing ceramic artists to other fields of art throughout the world, broadening horizons acquiring knowledge in innovative and contemporary techniques in the field.
Goals and Targets
In addition to having a long history of entrepreneurial projects, which has now become a sort of tradition, the association seeks to put emphasis on activities related to achieving the list goals and targets it has set for itself, including
- Israeli Biennale for Ceramics – Eretz Israel Museum, Tel Aviv
- Israeli Symposium Potteries – Tel Hai College
- Pitcher and material, outdoor exhibition – fresh
- Museums and galleries around the country
- Workshop – Community Square Dead Sea
- Professional workshops learning techniques to create material
- Lectures on topics related to areas in art, design and culture
- Hosting artists and contacts with colleagues abroad
- 1280°c – Journal of ceramics
- Newsletter and Website Association
- Cooperation with local authorities
- Support young artists